Please contact an affiliated member group directly to join them. By joining an affiliated member group you will automatically become a member of NCFed.
- Avon and South Cotswolds Coppice Group
(Bristol, the South Cotswolds, West Wiltshire, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire)
Tim Roskell, firstname.lastname@example.org 07754 015819 www.asccg.co.uk
- Chilterns and Thames Valley Coppice Group
Martin Wise – email@example.com 07754 486979
- Coppice Association North West www.coppicenorthwest.org.uk
Jo Clayton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cornwall Coppice Network
Tom Kemp – email@example.com
- Cymdeithas Coedlan Cymru (Wales Coppice Association)
Helen Waterfield firstname.lastname@example.org 07920771453
- Devon Coppice Group www.devoncoppicegroup.org.uk
Iain Turner email@example.com 01409 281549
- Dorset Coppice Group www.dorsetcoppicegroup.co.uk
Ken Hilton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Anglian Coppice Network
Iain Feller – email@example.com
- East Midlands Coppice Network
Andy Alder – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Five Shires Coppicing Group (Rutland and parts of surrounding counties)
Rob Newby – email@example.com www.facebook.com/five-shires-coppicing
- Hampshire Coppice Craftsmens’ Group www.hampshirecoppice.co.uk
Toni Brannon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Herefordshire Coppice Club
Martin Hales – email@example.com
- Isle of Wight Coppice Group
Geoff Mason – woodlearnforestschool@gmail.
com, 01983 246986
- North East Coppice Group
Bill Oakes – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rockingham Forest Coppice Network (Northamptonshire)
Paul Trevor – PaulTrevor@rutlandwater.org.uk
- Shropshire Coppice Network
Richard Thomason – email@example.com
- Sussex & Surrey Coppice Group www.coppicegroup.wordpress.com
Chris Letchford – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tottington Woodlanders (West Sussex)
Frank Wright 01273 493309 07426 092470 email@example.com www.tottingtonwoodlanders.org.uk
Affiliated Supporter Groups
- Map marker positions are merely illustrative of approximate geographical center of each group
- You may not need to be in the same area as a group in order to join it.
- Most groups membership is open but this will vary from group to group.
- Please make your enquiries with the group contact in question.
- You can be a member of more than one group.
- If you still require help please email the NCFed membership secretary