There are dedicated advertising boxes available on key pages. Wherever possible, we would like to link the advertising to the page content.
We also have opportunities for members to advertise courses, jobs, tools and equipment.
Could YOU be our main sponsor?
Would your business or organisation like to be our websites main sponsor? Your advert would appear in the full width box at the bottom of every page (over 20 pages). The cost is £300 per annum and the approval of any successful sponsor will be by a directors vote. Please apply to the webmaster in the first instance.
Rates for a small box advert
- Boxes cost £36 per year.
- The year runs from 1st April to 31st March and will be charged on a pro rata basis (£3/month) with a minimum charge of £18 being applied.
- For further details please contact the webmaster.
These are free. Please click here to place an add.
Advertising Courses on the ‘Public’ page
- Members only – £12 per entry per year
- The year runs from 1st April to 31st March and will be charged on a pro rata basis (£1/month) with a minimum charge of £6 being applied
- Please email the details requested below to the webmaster email@example.com
- See bottom of page for payment details.
- Contact Name; Business name; County/Area
- Contact details: Website; Email; Telephone; Mobile (a link will be setup for your website – please provide the link address if appropriate)
- General list of courses offered. Avoid writing anything that will date the entry as it can only be amended upon annual renewal with appropriate fee (50 words max).
Advertising in ‘The Cleft Stick’ newsletter
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Please visit the ‘payments’ page for details of how you can pay.
Terms & Conditions
- Advertisers should share or be sympathetic to NCFed’s aims & objectives, or
- Advertisers products or sevices should be relavent to the coppice industry.
- The directors reserve the right to remove any advert which is deemed to be inappropriate for any reason.
- The decision to accept or decline an advert shall be made by the webmaster.
- Appeals can be made to the Chair for consideration by all directors.
- All advertising fees are to be paid annually.